Producing an Entertaining 100% Virtual Livestream Broadcast.
Due to the COVID restrictions, Tata asked us to assist with producing and managing a live video version of their annual Varsity Pitch competition. Working closely with the marketing team we ran through pre-production logistics, consulted on hardware requirements and software platforms, and advised on the virtual event format & schedule. We created custom-built animations, edited intro and outro videos, and licensed music and sound effects for the live stream.
The event was hosted on the HopIn platform, which allowed direct 1 to 1 video networking and messaging, sponsor and finalist “Expo Booths” with information, video and live chat features, and moderated video sessions. After intensive pre-programming, we vision mixed the virtual event live in real-time (entirely remotely). The virtual event was a huge success, and through extensive pre-production and technical support the live-stream experienced zero technical issues.
- 4-hour livestream broadcast
- Full recording of the virtual stream
- Custom made animations and transitions
- Pre-production & event consulting service
- Flexible reorientation of production logistics reacting to developing Covid-19 announcements
Zero technical issues to live stream
- Amazing retention rate through broadcast
Excellent reception & feedback from attendees
Improved brand recognition and perception